AW Land Shares April 2021 report
As usual, it’s time to share some insights about AW Shares during the previous month! If you are new here, reading that article is a good starting point.
- You can now blend cryptomedals you earn by mining on the tokenised lands!
- Current market conditions are significantly positive for Wax, Alien Worlds and TLM. Numbers provided in that report can change in the future
April key numbers
- A single share paid a total 107,9002 TLM over the month (roughly 277.09 Wax or $79.84). Since payouts are fully automated, shareholders received them twice a day directly.
- An AW Land is now valued around $11k. The appreciation since the beginning of NFT Shares is incredible and I want to find a fair way to split it with all shareholders. If you hold a share and have suggestions, feel free to reach me on Telegram. A sale may not be excluded if enough shareholders are interested. In any case, I will communicate with you before taking a decision. Stay assured that a single share holder will always receive 1% of all incomes generated by the tokenenised lands, including a potential sale.
Want to be a part of the project?
- Follow this Medium account (Mann from NFT Shares) or my Twitter account to receive all updates regarding the project, including shares offerings.
- Buy a share on AtomicHub.
- Get a cryptomedal by mining or on the secondary market! Every sale will help that project to grow.
- Join the NFT Shares Discord to engage with current shareholders.
- Read the previous report (March 2021)
NFT Share is not related with Alien Worlds or AtomicHub in any way. Feel free to send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.