As usual, it’s time to share some insights about AW Shares during the previous month! If you are new here, reading that article is a good starting point.
- All mining attempts on one of the three tokenised lands has a chance to get you an exclusive cryptomedal NFT! Check that article for detailed numbers and more information.
- I have implemented a new way of tracking TLM earned from mining tax. Next report will be more accurate on that part
- Current market conditions are significantly positive for Wax, Alien Worlds and TLM. Numbers provided in that report can change in the future
March key numbers
- Over the month, miners produced roughly 56,904 Trilium on the tokenized lands. Shareholders got 5% of this amount for lands on Magor and 3% for the Icy Desert. The total amounted roughly to 8,765.25 TLM or 87.765 Wax at current conversion rate ($25).
- This payout was increased by 3 landowner allowances (3,245.193 TLM on March 9, 3,507.146 TLM on March 18 and 1881.03 TLM only on March 26). The total income coming from allowances totaled 8 633,369 TLM.
- A single share paid a total 173,98619 TLM over the month (roughly 17.39 Wax or $5.04). Since payouts are fully automated, shareholders received them twice a day directly.
- 14 shares were sold, exclusively on AtomicHub. A share auction is ongoing and ends on April, the 6th.
Want to be a part of the project?
- Join the NFT Shares Discord or our Telegram group to engage with current shareholders.
- Follow this Medium account (Mann from NFT Shares) or my Twitter account to receive all updates regarding the project, including shares offerings.
- Buy a share on AtomicHub.
- Get a cryptomedal by mining or on the secondary market! Every sale will help that project to grow.
- Read the previous report (February 2021)
NFT Share is not related with Alien Worlds or AtomicHub in any way. Feel free to send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.