Exclusive cryptomedals NFT reward program is live!
Starting from today, all Alien Worlds miners can receive an exclusive cryptomedal by mining on any land owned by nfttreasury1.
How to get my NFT?
NFT are automatically dropped hourly when someone mines on the following lands:
- Naron 16:18
- Magor 14:9
- Magor 34:12
Each mining attempt gets you a chance to get a medal. Stats depend on the medal rarity (see below).
Medals will appear on any NFT wallet and lucky miners are announced on our Telegram channel.
Cryptomedals are NFT collectibles awarded to true blockchain gamers. All artworks are original, exclusive creations commissioned to talented artists. The first edition consists of the following medals:
- Worker’s Medal: common, unlimited (approx. 1 per 100 attemps)
- Merit Award: uncommon, limited to 1024 NFT (approx. 1 per 200 attempts)
- Operational Service Medal: rare, limited to 512 NFT (approx. 1 per 5.000 attempts)
- Distinguished Service Medal: legendary, limited to 256 NFT (approx. 1 per 50.000 attempts)
- Order of St. Whale: limited to 25 NFT, an auction started on the 26th of March for the #1 mint.
- Iron Skull: limited to 100 NFT, a Wax sale is scheduled from 27th of March to the 3th of April.
All medals are whitelisted and fully tradable Wax NFT.
Some elements are still on my wishlist:
- Reward other blockchain gamers with cryptomedals
- Check how this kind of incentives can be implemented on other blockchains
- Maybe organise an airdrop or two for the rarer medals holders
Want to be a part of the project?
- Join the NFT Shares Discord or our Telegram group to engage with current shareholders.
- Follow this Medium account (Mann from NFT Shares) or my Twitter account to receive all updates regarding the project, including shares offerings.
- Buy a share on AtomicHub or a cryptomedal
NFT Share is not related with Alien Worlds or AtomicHub in any way. Feel free to send a mail at email@example.com for further information.