I just Open Sourced my Wax scripts!
I am an ardent promoter of Open Source and had several requests for technical help since I started the NFT Share project. How to hit two birds with one stone?
By putting (most) of my scripts on Github! They are available here.
- Airdropping custom NFT to Alien Worlds miners (nftDrop.js)
- Sending an arbitrary token to specific NFT holders (tokenDrops.js)
- Calling an arbitrary function on a smart contract, for instance for claiming aether on Rplanet (aetherClaim.js)
Ok, now what to do with that stuff?
Up to you, you can read them as an introduction to blockchain scripting and build your own project. The logic of those three scripts allowed me to bot Koloboks for fun or profit.
I will be delighted to get pull requests and feedbacks as well! And feel free to reach your favourite NFT artists or project owner, she/he may know what to do with them!
Want to be a part of the project?
- Follow this Medium account (Mann from NFT Shares) or my Twitter account to receive all updates
- Get a cryptomedal by mining or on the secondary market! Every sale will help that project to grow.
- Join the NFT Shares Discord to engage with the community.
- Reach me on Telegram.
NFT Share is not related with Alien Worlds, RPlanet or AtomicHub in any way. Feel free to send a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.